- (337) 660-5608
1737 W Sale Rd # 103,
1737 W Sale Rd # 103,
3205 Johnston st. Lafayette La 70503
Lafayette Full Body Massage Therapy near me
Open 7 days a week 9:00 am to 9:00pm
Walk-in Welcome – Best to call before you leave to come to make sure we can have someone available
Massage involves the rubbing and manipulating of muscles, tendons, skin and ligaments. Massage has moved beyond the walls of your favorite spa to medical settings, such as clinics and hospitals. A full body massage offers multiple benefits, both physically and psychologically. Consult a physician before having a massage if you have medical conditions, such as cancer, fractures, blood clots, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis or if you are pregnant.
A massage reduces stress levels in most people. Massage may also help manage or reduce the symptoms of anxiety and depression. While no studies prove that massage reduces depression symptoms, some people with depression feel that their symptoms decrease after massage. Massage Professionals reports that massage offers other benefits for your well-being, such as better sleep, increased energy, better concentration and less fatigue.
A full body massage can relieve pain and stiffness in the body according to Massage Professionals. The full body massage may release endorphins, which act as a pain reliever. Massage sometimes helps relieve migraine pain. Muscles that are tired, overused or otherwise sore are able to relax and soften through the massage. A massage may help an athlete’s sore muscles after a hard workout or benefit a sports injury.
Massage Professionals states that massage can increase circulation by assisting oxygen and nutrients to reach tissues and organs. A massage may help control blood pressure. While these benefits may offer positive medical benefits, you should continue regular medical care with your health care professional, particularly if you have a medical condition.
Generally, the session starts with the client disrobing completely or wearing only undergarments and lying face down on a padded table under a sheet. The therapist will begin with the back and shoulders before moving down the body. Once the client has flipped over about mid-way through the session time, the therapist works back up the body, usually ending with neck and shoulders and sometimes the scalp. Men may also receive a pectoral massage.
If there is a problem area that needs extra attention, such as a sore back or tight shoulders, request that the therapist spend more time focused on those trouble spots but the trade-off may be less time spent on other areas of the body. To ensure the full treatment of every body part, as well as a focus on specific issues, make an appointment for a longer session time
30 minutes – $40.00
60 minutes – $60.00
90 minutes – $100.00
Looking for a Great Full Body Massage. Tired of the same old body massage by therapists who say they are experts in Chinese Massage Therapy and there not even Chinese.
Chunying Li from China is here to give authentic Chinese Full Body Massage. Chinese people only go to real Chinese Massage Therapists. Why don’t you be smart like the Chinese whose culture embraces and thrives with Chinese Massage Therapy for Five Thousand years and support your local Licensed Chinese Massage Therapist.
Walk-in Welcome – Best to call before you leave to come to make sure we can have someone is available
We are located near the Grand Theater on Johnston Street. Look for the red banner flag with Foot Massage in it.
Our mission at Louisiana Massage Therapy Clinic is to provide a calm and welcoming atmosphere so that you can benefit from our professional, therapeutic treatments. All Of our therapists are registered, each with a unique skill set, and individual massage style. We use a variety of techniques to treat a wide array of conditions and injuries, while also minimizing stress to restore optimum health.
Incorporating spa inspired luxuries into our clinic and treatments allow you to leave feeling relaxed and regenerated each and every visit. Comfortable massage tables, aromatherapy oils and Hot Rocks are just a few of the features that set us apart from many other clinics. We take pride in ensuring our clinic is at the highest standard of sanitation and cleanliness, and welcome you to visit our tranquil, Gulf coast inspired clinic to experience it for yourself.
Mrs. Chunying Li is the Lead Massage Therapist LA8687 and Owner with her Husband . Chunying is a new generation of Chinese women who are trying to make a difference helping the community and changing the way that the community looks at Minority women from the Asian community.
We have two other therapists available on standbys for walk-ins. Please allow 15 minutes after arrival to start Massage Therapy session.
Chinese Massage Store have the most talented naturally ability people who are discipline and focus on the natural abilities that were handed down from there Parents, Grand Parents and five thousand years of evolution . A Chinese store can have a successful business in America and in China.
American Store have good Therapist too and they succeed in America, but they can’t succeed in China. People in China prefer there Chinese Massage Therapists.
Chinese People are very focus on family and good family Values. They are very clean and they are always working hard to learn new information and focus on working hard for there Children’s future and taking Care of there elderly Parents.
Best Body and Foot Massage in Lafayette La.
Louisiana Massage Therapy Clinic is located at 3205 Johnston St. Lafayette La 70501.
Deep Tissue Massage , Swedish Massage, Chinese Massage, Full Body Massage, Foot Massage, Reflexology, Therapeutic Massage, Licensed Massage Therapist
Walk-ins available or Online Booking.
Muscle knots might seem like no big deal, until you feel their characteristic soreness and concentrated spikes of pain. Your freedom of movement is inhibited, and the demands of daily life only seem to wind these knots tighter. Sure, you can take an Advil to temporarily help the symptoms, but there’s a better, long-term (not to mention completely natural) solution. Meet trigger point therapy; it’s a special massage technique that targets tender muscle knots—so-called trigger points—to alleviate pain and tension.
There are five immediate health benefits of using a massage chair:
1. It the spine and reduces pressure on nerves.A reclining chair reduces pressure on the spine by supporting the back in a horizontal position. Major nerves run through the vertebrae to peripheral areas of the body including hands, feet, fingers and toes. Tension in the spine or misaligned vertebrae can compress nerves. As muscles that support the vertebrae relax, the spine lengthens and vertebrae resume their natural alignment. When impinged nerves are freed from pressure, nerve impulses travel easily through the spinal column to the extremities.
2. It relaxes your muscles and helps you to maintain good posture. Massage chairs target specific muscles and use several kinds of strokes to relieve pain. As muscles relax, imbalances are corrected. Relaxed muscles allow the body to move with increased mobility. A natural tendency to alleviate pain is to compensate by using another set of muscles. This often places undue stress on adjacent muscles and ligaments. For example, a sore hip may make someone sit unevenly to reduce pressure on the painful side. This causes the muscles along the lower spine to bear weight unevenly. Neck or shoulder muscles may become strained from misalignment or from bearing weight usually held by the lower spine. After a session in a massage chair, many people feel that their posture and balance have improved.
3. It relieves stress. Stress affects not only mental well-being; it has a physiological impact on health as well. Stress may cause sleeplessness, poor appetite or high blood pressure. Alleviating stress reduces levels of cortisol in the bloodstream, which helps to control blood pressure.
4. It improves your circulation. Increased circulation promotes healing. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to cells and organs and removes toxins. Constricted, tense muscles can constrict blood flow. By relaxing muscles, blood flows to the tissues and organs. The Mayo Clinic reports that some studies suggest that the immune system is strengthened by massage.
5. It stimulates the body’s secretion of endorphins.Endorphins are neurotransmitters that help to reduce the perception of pain and lessen the effects of stress. Endorphins create a feeling of well-being and enhance immune response. Studies have shown that massage triggers secretion of endorphins.
Massage chairs not only ease aches and pains, but can help relaxation and lower stress. Using a massage chair can have a positive effect on both your physical and mental health.