Foot Massage Places near me in the Lafayette area.
Louisiana Massage Therapy Clinic E4149. 3205 Johnston Street. Lafayette Louisiana 70503
337-909-0440 walk-ins welcome or call for appointments. Texting welcome too
How to Give Chinese Foot Massage Therapy?
Though a Chinese foot massage therapist is best carried out by a Licensed Reflexologist who excels in the arts of Reflexology
Here are the steps we take on how we give a Chinese foot massage therapy :
- Make the person who needs a foot massage sit on a comfortable chair or sofa.
- Place a bucket of warm water near the person’s feet and dip their feet in the bucket.
- Add appropriate herbs along with tea powder into the water.
- Allow the feet to soak in this water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- As the feet are getting soaked in water, slowly massage and knead the person’s back, shoulders and neck.
- Once done, remove the feet from the water and dry them with a clean towel.
- To give a Chinese foot massage, ask the person to lie down comfortably and start applying a massage cream or oil on one foot. Apply pressure on the pressure points and also knead and massage the foot to provide complete relief.
- After you give Chinese foot massage to one foot, work on the other foot in the same manner.
- Once the foot massage is over, also massage the lower legs and thighs for thorough relaxation.