Lake Martin Louisiana used to be Lake Lepointe. In 1950 Louisiana State Legislation created Lake Martin with Legislate power to form a Maranda line which represents the Servitude which gives the public and State Access into Lake Lepoint. With out this the Servitude is abolished and the local property owner can shut there portion of the lake down and developed commercial structures inside the lake. Land owners will be able to harvest new growth of Cypress Tress and make money clearing room for cabins and water based casino.
We the people need to look at everyone who is responsible for the Servitude being lost to a commercialbusiness in our Bird and fishing sanctuary that was legislatively mandated by our legislators in 1950.
Remember St. Martin ParishSheriff Race 2019 Parish and your 2020 judge race. These people was or is responsible to protect our Lake by mandated Legislative by our Louisiana constitution. Your voice Matters. Speak up Election Day and choice the right candidate who will protect our rights as Louisiana Citizens.
Servitude, in Anglo-Americanproperty law a device that ties rights and obligations to ownership or possession of land so that they run with the land to successive owners and occupiers.
In contemporary property law, servitudes allow people to create stable long-term arrangements for a wide variety of purposes, including shared land uses; maintaining the character of a residential neighbourhood, commercial development, or historic property; and financinginfrastructure and common facilities. The owner of property burdened by a servitude cannot unilaterally terminate the servitude or transfer the property free from the servitude without the consent of all the beneficiaries. Thus, whether or not they expressly agree to its terms, subsequent owners and occupiers are bound to follow the servitude. Land-use arrangementsimplemented by servitudes range from simple drivewayeasements andcovenants prohibition nonresidential use of subdivision lots to complex declarations that provide for the physical and governmental infrastructure for, condominiums planned developments, or private towns.
There are five immediate health benefits of using a massage chair:
1. It the spine and reduces pressure on nerves.A reclining chair reduces pressure on the spine by supporting the back in a horizontal position. Major nerves run through the vertebrae to peripheral areas of the body including hands, feet, fingers and toes. Tension in the spine or misaligned vertebrae can compress nerves. As muscles that support the vertebrae relax, the spine lengthens and vertebrae resume their natural alignment. When impinged nerves are freed from pressure, nerve impulses travel easily through the spinal column to the extremities.
2. It relaxes your muscles and helps you to maintain good posture.Massage chairs target specific muscles and use several kinds of strokes to relieve pain. As muscles relax, imbalances are corrected. Relaxed muscles allow the body to move with increased mobility. A natural tendency to alleviate pain is to compensate by using another set of muscles. This often places undue stress on adjacent muscles and ligaments. For example, a sore hip may make someone sit unevenly to reduce pressure on the painful side. This causes the muscles along the lower spine to bear weight unevenly. Neck or shoulder muscles may become strained from misalignment or from bearing weight usually held by the lower spine. After a session in a massage chair, many people feel that their posture and balance have improved.
3. It relieves stress.Stress affects not only mental well-being; it has a physiological impact on health as well. Stress may cause sleeplessness, poor appetite or high blood pressure. Alleviating stress reduces levels of cortisol in the bloodstream, which helps to control blood pressure.
4. It improves your circulation.Increased circulation promotes healing. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to cells and organs and removes toxins. Constricted, tense muscles can constrict blood flow. By relaxing muscles, blood flows to the tissues and organs. The Mayo Clinic reports that some studies suggest that the immune system is strengthened by massage.
5. It stimulates the body’s secretion of endorphins.Endorphins are neurotransmitters that help to reduce the perception of pain and lessen the effects of stress. Endorphins create a feeling of well-being and enhance immune response. Studies have shown that massage triggers secretion of endorphins.
Massage chairs not only ease aches and pains, but can help relaxation and lower stress. Using a massage chair can have a positive effect on both your physical and mental health.