Looking for a Great Full Body Massage. Tired of the same old body massage by therapists who say they are experts in Chinese Massage Therapy and there not even Chinese.
Chunying Li from China is here to give authentic Chinese Full Body Massage. Chinese people only go to real Chinese Massage Therapists. Why don’t you be smart like the Chinese whose culture embraces and thrives with Chinese Massage Therapy for Five Thousand years and support your local Licensed Chinese Massage Therapist.
What To Expect
Generally, the session starts with the client disrobing completely or wearing only undergarments and lying face down on a padded table under a sheet. The therapist will begin with the back and shoulders before moving down the body. Once the client has flipped over about mid-way through the session time, the therapist works back up the body, usually ending with neck and shoulders and sometimes the scalp. Men may also receive a pectoral massage.
If there is a problem area that needs extra attention, such as a sore back or tight shoulders, request that the therapist spend more time focused on those trouble spots but the trade-off may be less time spent on other areas of the body. To ensure the full treatment of every body part, as well as a focus on specific issues, make an appointment for a longer session time
Louisiana Massage Therapy Clinic is a professional Oriental andMassage Clinic . Our massage therapists are highly trained in the art ofreflexologytherapy andAsian massagetechniques. We offer a wide variety of therapy services to accommodate your particular physical needs. Whether you’re experiencing muscle aches, joint pain, or just need to relax and relieve all your stress away, we can help. Louisiana Massage Therapy Clinic friendly staff is here to give you a heavenly healing massage experience.
There are five immediate health benefits of using a massage chair:
1. It the spine and reduces pressure on nerves.A reclining chair reduces pressure on the spine by supporting the back in a horizontal position. Major nerves run through the vertebrae to peripheral areas of the body including hands, feet, fingers and toes. Tension in the spine or misaligned vertebrae can compress nerves. As muscles that support the vertebrae relax, the spine lengthens and vertebrae resume their natural alignment. When impinged nerves are freed from pressure, nerve impulses travel easily through the spinal column to the extremities.
2. It relaxes your muscles and helps you to maintain good posture.Massage chairs target specific muscles and use several kinds of strokes to relieve pain. As muscles relax, imbalances are corrected. Relaxed muscles allow the body to move with increased mobility. A natural tendency to alleviate pain is to compensate by using another set of muscles. This often places undue stress on adjacent muscles and ligaments. For example, a sore hip may make someone sit unevenly to reduce pressure on the painful side. This causes the muscles along the lower spine to bear weight unevenly. Neck or shoulder muscles may become strained from misalignment or from bearing weight usually held by the lower spine. After a session in a massage chair, many people feel that their posture and balance have improved.
3. It relieves stress.Stress affects not only mental well-being; it has a physiological impact on health as well. Stress may cause sleeplessness, poor appetite or high blood pressure. Alleviating stress reduces levels of cortisol in the bloodstream, which helps to control blood pressure.
4. It improves your circulation.Increased circulation promotes healing. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to cells and organs and removes toxins. Constricted, tense muscles can constrict blood flow. By relaxing muscles, blood flows to the tissues and organs. The Mayo Clinic reports that some studies suggest that the immune system is strengthened by massage.
5. It stimulates the body’s secretion of endorphins.Endorphins are neurotransmitters that help to reduce the perception of pain and lessen the effects of stress. Endorphins create a feeling of well-being and enhance immune response. Studies have shown that massage triggers secretion of endorphins.
Massage chairs not only ease aches and pains, but can help relaxation and lower stress. Using a massage chair can have a positive effect on both your physical and mental health.