Our mission at Louisiana Massage Therapy Clinic is to provide a calm and welcoming atmosphere so that you can benefit from our professional, therapeutic treatments. All Of our therapists are registered, each with a unique skill set, and individual massage style.
Mrs. Chunying Li also worked as Carli for her sister Massage by Carli ( Chunfen Li) Establishment. She is the Lead Massage Therapist LA8687 and Owner with her Husband . Chunying is a new generation of Chinese women who are trying to make a difference helping the community and changing the way that the community looks at Minority women from the Asian community.
Chinese Massage Store have the most talented naturally ability people who are discipline and focus on the natural abilities that were handed down from there Parents, Grand Parents and five thousand years of evolution . A Chinese store can have a successful business in America and in China.
American Store have good Therapist too and they succeed in America, but they can’t succeed in China. People in China prefer there Chinese Massage Therapists.
Chinese People are very focus on family and good family Values. They are very clean and they are always working hard to learn new information and focus on working hard for there Children’s future and taking Care of there elderly Parents.
Near Cajun Field 3205 Johnston Street Lafayette La 70503. Massage Therapy 30 Minutes $40.00 60 minutes $60.00 90 minutes $90.00
After a fun-filled day celebrating Mardi Gras, listening to vibrant jazz in Cajun Field and exploring The Street of Lafayette , treat your body to a massage after a fun-filled day celebrating Mardi Gras, treat your body to a massage at Louisiana Massage Therapy Clinic at 3205 Johnston Street Lafayette Louisiana 70503.
Licensed Massage Therapists available Monday through Sunday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
There are five immediate health benefits of using a massage chair:
1. It the spine and reduces pressure on nerves.A reclining chair reduces pressure on the spine by supporting the back in a horizontal position. Major nerves run through the vertebrae to peripheral areas of the body including hands, feet, fingers and toes. Tension in the spine or misaligned vertebrae can compress nerves. As muscles that support the vertebrae relax, the spine lengthens and vertebrae resume their natural alignment. When impinged nerves are freed from pressure, nerve impulses travel easily through the spinal column to the extremities.
2. It relaxes your muscles and helps you to maintain good posture.Massage chairs target specific muscles and use several kinds of strokes to relieve pain. As muscles relax, imbalances are corrected. Relaxed muscles allow the body to move with increased mobility. A natural tendency to alleviate pain is to compensate by using another set of muscles. This often places undue stress on adjacent muscles and ligaments. For example, a sore hip may make someone sit unevenly to reduce pressure on the painful side. This causes the muscles along the lower spine to bear weight unevenly. Neck or shoulder muscles may become strained from misalignment or from bearing weight usually held by the lower spine. After a session in a massage chair, many people feel that their posture and balance have improved.
3. It relieves stress.Stress affects not only mental well-being; it has a physiological impact on health as well. Stress may cause sleeplessness, poor appetite or high blood pressure. Alleviating stress reduces levels of cortisol in the bloodstream, which helps to control blood pressure.
4. It improves your circulation.Increased circulation promotes healing. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to cells and organs and removes toxins. Constricted, tense muscles can constrict blood flow. By relaxing muscles, blood flows to the tissues and organs. The Mayo Clinic reports that some studies suggest that the immune system is strengthened by massage.
5. It stimulates the body’s secretion of endorphins.Endorphins are neurotransmitters that help to reduce the perception of pain and lessen the effects of stress. Endorphins create a feeling of well-being and enhance immune response. Studies have shown that massage triggers secretion of endorphins.
Massage chairs not only ease aches and pains, but can help relaxation and lower stress. Using a massage chair can have a positive effect on both your physical and mental health.