Charles C. LeDoux Louisiana Wild Alligator Guided Hunts, 10% discount for all military active or retired and any group of four hunters or more!
#nowBooking 2019or 2020 #Louisiana #Alligator #Season!
Book now or Wish you had!
#Trophy Louisiana #Guided #AlligatorHunting at there best!
Hello, I am Charlie (#PoppaDoux) LeDoux and I specialize in big gators! We start in July searching at night for these big gators. We try to pattern and learn where they feed along the Tensas River and down south by New Orleans to establish our #hunting area. #Gators are most active at night, but we are only allowed to #harvest # alligators during daylight hours. Therefore our hunt start at daylight. Each day our hunters could possibly harvest several big gators and at the end of the day each #Hunter has the choice of which gator he wishes to claim, out of the gators he harvested while on the days #Hunt. All gators harvested each morning will be harvest by the hunter. If more than one Hunter they will take turns and it is the hunters choice of who’s turn. We do not mix #groups, only you or your party will be hunting together!
• 3Day Guided Ventures Trophy Gator season opens first Wednesday of Sept. and last for 30 days only! Louisiana (337)515-HUNT(4868) email@example.com Booking fast with limited availability!
• Regular Booking requires 50% deposit $3,750.00. We buy License 150.00 per hunter or 25.00 if Louisiana resident!
• Non-Hunters Fee $1,500.00 With paid Hunter, allows non-hunter 3 nights lodging w/ meals and accompany hunter on all outings. Complete with Gator Skinned, Hide prepped and salted, ready for transportation to hunters taxidermist . Also, all Gator meat belongs to hunter, we clean, quarter and place it in your ice chest.
• No lodge Guided Trophy Gator Hunting! Booking requires 50% deposit. $3,000.00 plus lic. This 3 day trophy hunt same as above but, does not include lodging or meals. Non-hunters pay 150.00 each day to ride along. Hunters meet boat each morning prior to hunt. Complete with Gator Skinned and quartered. Hide prepped and salted, ready for transportation to hunters taxidermist.
• We also offer a one day Trophy Gator hunt at $2,000.00. Non hunters pay $150 to ride along. On most days we can get you a Trophy size of 8′ gator or bigger in one day weather permitting. Meet the boat around day light at dock hunt usually last 4 hours.
Complete with Gator Skinned and quartered. Hide prepped and salted, ready for transportation to hunters taxidermist . Also, all Gator meat belongs to hunter, we clean, quarter and place it in your ice chest.
• Note: hunt is considered over once hunter harvests a trophy size gator of 8 foot or bigger.
Extra Alligators may be taken during any of our scheduled hunts at a price of $100 per tag, if available.(there will be no extra fee for tag if extra gator is booked when booking hunt.) add per extra gator during the hunt.
4’0″ – 8’11” $100/foot
9’0″ – 9’11” $125/foot
10’0″ – 10’11” $150/foot
11’0″ – 11’11” $175/foot
12’0″ + $200/foot